1. Used as a square wave signal generator. Produces a square wave signal for experimental development use.
2. Used to generate the square wave signal to drive a stepper motor drive.
3. Produce adjustable pulse for the MCU to use.
4. Generating adjustable pulse to control the associated circuits.
A brief description:
1. Size: 3.5cm x 3.6cm
2. The main chip: NE555;
3. Input voltage: 5V-15VDC. 5V power supply, the output current can about 15mA; 12V power supply, the output current can be so 35mA;
4. Input Current: â‰¥ 100mA
5. Output amplitude: 4.2V V-PP to 11.4V V-PP (depending on the input voltage)
6. Maximum output current: â‰¥ 15mA (5V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%), â‰¥ 35mA (12V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%)
1. Output with LED indication;
2. Output frequency range grade optional continuously adjustable output frequency;
Low-frequency stall: 1Hz ~ 50Hz
IF stall: 50Hz ~ 1kHz
In the high-frequency stall: 1KHz ~ 10kHz
High-frequency stall: 10kHz ~ 200kHz
3. the output duty cycle can fine-tune the duty cycle and frequency is not adjustable separately adjust the duty cycle will change the frequency
4. the output frequency is adjustable;
Cycle T = 0.7*(Ra + 2*Rb)*C
Ra, Rb:0-10K adjustable;
LF gear C = 0.001UF;
IF file C = 0.1UF;
In the high-frequency file C = 1UF;,
High-frequency gear C = 100UF, the waveform frequency buyers can own calculations.